Wednesday, July 14, 2021 from 9:00 A.M. to approximately 1:00 P.M. (Eastern Daylight Time)
Mr. Brian Hannasch, President and Chief Executive Officer, and other members of Couche-Tard’s executive leadership team.
Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc. (“Couche-Tard” or the “Corporation”) (TSX: ATD.A) (TSX: ATD.B) presented today the content of the program of its Investor Day held virtually. The event featured presentations from President and Chief Executive Officer, Brian Hannasch, and other members of Couche-Tard’s executive leadership team. A question and answer session followed the presentations. Members of the investment community known to the Corporation were given the opportunity to ask questions to the management team during the event.
- 2021 Investor Day – Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.
- July 14, 2021 from 9:00 a.m. to approximately 1:00 p.m. EDT
Please click on the link below to access the content of the event:
- Opening Remarks: Alain Bouchard, Founder and Executive Chairman of the Board
- Opening Remarks and Strategic Overview: Brian Hannasch, President and Chief Executive Officer
- Sustainability and Global People Strategy: Ina Strand, Chief People Officer
- Global Technology: Deborah Hall Lefevre, Chief Technology Officer
- Global Marketing: Kevin Lewis, Chief Marketing Officer
- Global Fuels: Louise Warner, Senior Vice President, Global Fuels
- EV, Mobility and European Operations Strategy: Hans-Olav Høidahl, Executive Vice President of European Operations
- Network Development North America: Darrell Davis, Executive Vice President, Development and Construction N.A.
- North America Operations Strategy: Alex Miller, Executive Vice President, Operations, North America, and Global Commercial Optimization
- Global Finance Initiatives: Claude Tessier, Chief Financial Officer
- Question and Answer Session
- Closing Remarks: Brian Hannasch, President and Chief Executive Officer
About Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.
Couche-Tard is a global leader in convenience and fuel retail, operating in 26 countries and territories, with more than 14,200 stores, of which approximately 10,800 offer road transportation fuel. With its well-known Couche-Tard and Circle K banners, it is the largest independent convenience store operator in terms of the number of company-operated stores in the United States and it is a leader in the convenience store industry and road transportation fuel retail in Canada, Scandinavia, the Baltics, as well as in Ireland. It also has an important presence in Poland and Hong Kong. Approximately 124,000 people are employed throughout its network.
Investor Relations Contact:
Tel: (450) 662-6632, ext. 4619